- Bowl Carving Day at Ellekers Wood, North Yorkshire – 19th April 2020
- Bowl Carving at the northern Bowl Festival, Durham – 24th April 2020
- Forage, Feast and Weave at Brookhouse Woods, Heredfordshire – 15th – 17th May 2020 https://www.woodlandmakers.com/2020-courses
- Spoon Carving weekend at Lupine Woods- 20th – 21st June 2020
- Bowl carving weekend at Lupine Woods- 13th – 14th June 2020
- Barkcraft weekend at Lupine Woods – 30th – 31st May 2020
- Tools and crafts skills for forest school teachers – 10th – 12th July 2020
- Womens Woodwork Retreat week – 8th – 12th August 2020
- 1 Day Spooncarving Course at Longway Bank Woods, Derbyshire – 25th July 2020
- Woven Barkcraft bag making at Longway Bank Woods, Derbyshire – 15th August 2020
please scroll below for more details or to the shop page for booking.
Come and learn in the beautiful surroundings of Lupine woods. We have created a space to learn, cook, wander and lie beneath the stars, giving you a truly unique experience.
For longer courses you have the option to hire our beautifully hand made Shepherds hut.
You could also choose to stay over in your tent or camper or sleep beneath the trees in a hammock, the choice is yours.
A warming vegetarian soup will be provided at midday and a simple evening meal of jacket potatoes or pizza will be communally made in the evening
Camping options for Lupine Woods
Camping, tent or Hammock – £10.00 per night
Campervan/Caravan (no hook up) £15.00 per night
Campervan/Caravan (electric hook up) £18.00 per night
Our beautiful Shepherds hut, (first come first served for courses) £30 per night per person (sleeps two)
For 1 Day courses at Longway Bank Woods and Ellekers Wood there is no camping on site but plenty of places to stay around the areas, snacks and drinks are provided but please bring a packed lunch for midday breaktime.
Where – Turbary Road, Haxey Carr, Haxey, Doncaster, DN9 2JN