Terms & Conditions
General Course Info
- Your course fee covers tuition, the tools and all materials used. If you have your own tools you may bring them along if you wish to. (make sure that they are sharp!)
- Refreshments, cake and biscuits are provided, (including vegan and gluten free options) but please bring a packed lunch.
- Courses are held at different locations, check the venue when you book.
- I will send a reminder email out around one week before the course start date with final details about the venue/location etc. Feel free to email me at any time if you have any questions.
- The carving and green woodwork courses are for adults 18+ only unless otherwise clearly stated. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- We regret that once you have booked we cannot offer refunds or transfers on any courses. If you are booked on a course and do not turn up on the day then no refund or transfer will be given.
- In Extreme circumstances transfers onto an alternative class or date are offered if the space can be filled but are at the discretion of Nadine Grundy
- You may transfer your place on a course to a friend at any point before the course starts. If you wish to do this please let me know via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- During Covid – 19 however, if a course cannot run you will be transferred to another course at a later date and will not lose your money or tokens worth.
Shipping for crafts.
- In the UK shipping of products will be made within 3 working days of ordering and are sent by Royal Mail first class. Outside the UK will be posted by the tracked and signed for service and can take significantly longer to reach their destination. In the summer I am often working away so may be up to a week before shipped, in this instance I will inform you of this by email
- If you would like a different delivery option within the UK, please contact me at email@example.com
You accept that products are sold as seen online, items may will look different in real life to on the screen.
If you do feel that an item you have bought would need to be returned, please contact me at the above email address
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our computer. Your contact details will be added to our Mail chimp contact list and you will receive an information newsletter approximately once a month informing you of new and exciting courses and events. If you would prefer not to receive this information then please unsubscribe when you receive the newsletter or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the details will be removed from the database immediately.
Payments on the website www.greenfoxwildcrafts.co.uk are all made through Pay Pal and we hold no credit card or other personal information helping you to stay secure and protected.
- Emails are held on the mail chimp mail service